The purpose is to provide accountability measures for policy implementation.
- The Student Wellness Advisory Committee will advise on implementation, ongoing review, and evaluation of the school district wellness policy in order to improve the achievement of all students.
- The committee members serve in an advisory role to the Wellness Coordinators on the implementation of school board Policy 533 and Procedure 533 - Wellness.
- Two-year term of service.
- Approximately 4 two-hour evening meetings annually.
- Additional time for meeting preparation and electronic communication, outside of meetings.
For the 2019-20 school year we will be holding 4 meetings.
Location: Osseo Senior Highschool – Forum Room
The dates are as follows:
- Tuesday, October 8th - 4:30-6:30pm
- Tuesday, December 10th - 4:30-6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 11th - 4:30-6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 14 - Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we have canceled this springs meeting. We will reschedule for a future date.
2018-19 Meeting Notes
October 8th, 2019
March 13th, 2019 (Educational Service Center/Forum Room (11200 93rd Ave North, Maple Grove MN 55369)
April 18th, 2019 (Educational Service Center/Forum Room (11200 93rd Ave N, Maple Grove, MN 55369)
- Jeff Ansorge - 763-391-7064
- Colleen Fairbanks - 763-391-7066
- Ryan Bisson - 763-391-7103